At About Face & Body, we are proud to be a certified CoolSculpting® provider. We will take the time to discuss a holistic approach to your goals for reshaping your body. Together, we’ll look at your whole body from different angles—and then focus on specific areas where you want to eliminate fat. We can reshape and remove your stubborn, unwanted fat with CoolSculpting®. You will receive permanent fat cell death with NO surgery, NO anesthesia, and NO downtime.
CoolSculpting® is the only FDA approved, non-surgical, proven fat-reduction treatment for freezing fat using safe, controlled cooling that eliminates stubborn fat that is resistant to diet and exercise. The results are noticeable and lasting, so you can get wow results and love how your clothes fit better, feel better, and look better.
"Everyone is extremely nice. They make you feel welcome and very comfortable. Thank you!"- Y.C. / Google / Nov 12, 2020
"The best experience ... impressed by everything. The place is extra clean, modern and staff polite and knowledgeable. The PA Michelle extremely nice, able to go over all options you might have. Happy I finally got someone I can trust when comes to my face. Price... I don’t know if is cheaper or not but when is about face I think is well worth it to try the person who handles your face."- S.E. / Facebook / Oct 28, 2020
"I have had several different types of treatments and products from About Face & Body. The whole team is so knowledgeable and helpful. I especially like that they bring in different product teams for overviews and demos!!"- C.M. / Google / Mar 19, 2020
"After being referred to About Face & Body by a friend for botox and lip injections I finally took the plunge and tried it out for myself. I have an excellent experience each time I visit and I love Michelle’s approach to facial artistry procedures. It’s a start slow, try a little and go from there style that I feel other Med Spas miss the mark on. Some places based on their “after” photos look like they shove too much product in people faces at one single time. But here you’ll leave still feeling like you look like yourself and that’s what I love the most. If you haven’t tried them or are considering any sort of work done, visit them and have a consultation. At the very least you’ll leave with more knowledge and understand than before. And you’ll have realistic expectations on what you’re thinking about having done. They are fantastic!"- D.B. / Google / Mar 19, 2020
"Pleasant, relaxing atmosphere. Wonderful results."- L.S. / Facebook / Jan 30, 2020
How does CoolSculpting® work?
While a gel pad protects the skin, the CoolSculpting® applicator delivers precise cooling to gently yet effectively target fat cells, which are crystalized (frozen), then die. Within weeks, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving you leaner and sculpted.
Frequently Asked Questions About CoolSculpting®
How do I know if CoolSculpting® is right for me?
- The CoolSculpting® fat-reduction procedure is specially designed for individuals who have unwanted fat in specific areas. Unlike weight-loss surgery, such as gastric bypass, the CoolSculpting® procedure is not a weight-loss solution for people who are obese. Ideal candidates for the CoolSculpting® procedure have noticeable bulges in certain areas they’d like to get rid of. Most of our clients want a safer, non-surgical alternative to liposuction. A consultation is necessary for a professional evaluation of the area or areas of unwanted fat you seek to eliminate and are always complimentary.
What is a CoolSculpting® Treatment like?
- You can relax and let us do the work! During the treatment, a gel pad and applicator are applied to the area of unwanted fat. The CoolSculpting® applicator delivers specific cooling to the targeted fat. During the procedure, you can read, Facebook, check email, watch a movie or even take a nap!
How does CoolSculpting® work?
- While a gel pad protects the skin, the CoolSculpting® applicator delivers precise cooling to gently yet effectively target fat cells, which are crystalized (frozen), then die. Within weeks, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving you leaner and sculpted.
Will I lose weight with CoolSculpting®?
- With dieting and weight loss, fat cells shrink but the number of fat cells stays the same. If you gain weight, the fat cells get larger to store the fat, With the CoolSculpting® fat-freezing procedure, the number of fat cells in treated areas are permanently reduced by about 25%. These fat cells are eliminated by your body and do not migrate to other areas in the body. Unlike what happens in other procedures, there is no change to fat cells in untreated areas. After your CoolSculpting® treatment, you may not weight less, but you’ll look thinner and your clothes will fit better, feel better and look better.
When will I see results?
- You may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after your treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after two months. But your body will still flush out fat cells and continues doing so for up to four to six months after treatment.
Are there any side effects?
- During the procedure you may experience deep pulling, tugging, pinching, numbness or discomfort. Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary numbness, redness, swelling, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging and pain. Rare side effects may also occur. The CoolSculpting procedure is not for everyone. You should not have the CoolSculpting procedure if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria. The CoolSculpting procedure is not a treatment for obesity. As with any medical procedure, ask us if the CoolSculpting procedure is right for you.
What happens if I gain weight down the road?
- Many people, after seeing the results from their CoolSculpting procedure, take even better care of themselves. However, if you do gain weight, you may gain it evenly all over your body, not just in the treated areas