Laser Hair Removal
Unwanted body hair is a problem that everyone experiences. This is why hair removal has become the #1 non-invasive aesthetic procedure. Our hair removal laser uses 810nm diode to remove and permanently reduce unwanted hair. The pulse repetition rate can be adjusted up to 10 pulses per second allowing both small and large areas to be treated fast, effectively, while minimizing discomfort.
IPL Hair Removal
Intense Pulsed Light can offer hair removal results where other lasers fail.
We offer hair removal using broadband Intense Pulsed Light in 650nm, 695nm and 755mn filters for permanent hair reduction.
This is an excellent treatment option for lighter skin types with dark hair for both comfort and to provide options for stubborn finer hair removal resistant to other lasers.
"Everyone is extremely nice. They make you feel welcome and very comfortable. Thank you!"- Y.C. / Google / Nov 12, 2020
"The best experience ... impressed by everything. The place is extra clean, modern and staff polite and knowledgeable. The PA Michelle extremely nice, able to go over all options you might have. Happy I finally got someone I can trust when comes to my face. Price... I don’t know if is cheaper or not but when is about face I think is well worth it to try the person who handles your face."- S.E. / Facebook / Oct 28, 2020
"I have had several different types of treatments and products from About Face & Body. The whole team is so knowledgeable and helpful. I especially like that they bring in different product teams for overviews and demos!!"- C.M. / Google / Mar 19, 2020
"After being referred to About Face & Body by a friend for botox and lip injections I finally took the plunge and tried it out for myself. I have an excellent experience each time I visit and I love Michelle’s approach to facial artistry procedures. It’s a start slow, try a little and go from there style that I feel other Med Spas miss the mark on. Some places based on their “after” photos look like they shove too much product in people faces at one single time. But here you’ll leave still feeling like you look like yourself and that’s what I love the most. If you haven’t tried them or are considering any sort of work done, visit them and have a consultation. At the very least you’ll leave with more knowledge and understand than before. And you’ll have realistic expectations on what you’re thinking about having done. They are fantastic!"- D.B. / Google / Mar 19, 2020
"Pleasant, relaxing atmosphere. Wonderful results."- L.S. / Facebook / Jan 30, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions About Laser Hair Removal
Is Laser Hair Removal Safe for All Skin Types?
- The 810nm-diode can be used on all skin types.
What areas of the body are most popular for laser hair removal?
- For women, the areas most commonly requested for laser hair removal are underarms, legs and bikini area followed by unwanted hair on the face. For men, the areas most commonly requested for laser hair removal are the back, chest and neck.
What if I only want to reduce hair density in a certain area?
- Since laser hair reduction treatment sessions only treat actively growing hair follicles, only ¼ to 1/3 of hairs are in active growth at any time. Therefore, you could suspend treatments when the desired thinning has been achieved.
Does skin complexion affect laser hair removal?
- Laser hair removal is focused on pigment, so it is only effective on darker, visible hair. If you have red, blonde or white hair, laser hair removal is ineffective. The optimal candidate has medium to light skin with hair several shades darker. Darker, pigmented skin individuals can safely have laser hair removal although caution must be taken.
Does Laser Hair Removal hurt?
- Lasers for hair removal have made many advances in the past several years increasing the comfort during treatment. The laser pulses are so rapid and the tip is extra chilled, providing tolerability for even the most sensitive clients.
How can I choose the right clinic for my laser hair removal needs?
- Lasers are medical devices and should only be used in clinical settings with a physician onsite that is trained in laser safety. Furthermore, if there are any side effects or complications, we feel it is important that there are professional medical providers that are licensed and trained to treat of any unforeseen complications.