BOTOX® Cosmetic is an FDA approved treatment to temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet lines in adults. BOTOX® Cosmetic targets one of the underlying causes of frown lines and crow’s feet—the repeated muscle contractions from frowning and squinting over the years. Your specialist will inject these muscles with BOTOX® Cosmetic to temporarily reduce muscle activity. You will begin to notice a visible smoothing of your crow’s feet lines and frown lines between your brows that lasts for months.
"I have been all over the country as well as here in Houston to some of the top and leading Botox and face specialists. Without a thought, Michelle Spencer PA is the best! She’s a highly acclaimed facial rejuvenating genius and artist. That in itself separates her from others. She has literally taken 10 years off of my face! She will walk you through everything and in the end it is your decision! Her incredible bedside manner is addicting- you know you’re with a true professional but you feel like you’re with a friend. Her team is fabulous as well! LOVE THIS entire experience!"- L.F. / Yelp / Oct 04, 2019
"Yes Yes Yes This is the Med Spa for all your needs. There is a wonderful vibe there and best of all one great PA to do your fillers, injectables, and other non-surgical cosmetic improvements."- C.P. / Yelp / Aug 09, 2019
"I have had botox or dysport done by 3 or 4 different people and Michelle at About Face & Body is by far the best. She always knows exactly where to put it to get the best and most natural effect. It doesn't hurt and there is almost never any bruising."- N.T. / Facebook / Apr 18, 2019
"Michelle is the only person I trust in this industry. I have been a client for years and Very thankful!! I’m 40 but do not think I look it at all. She is always perfecting her techniques to make her services more comfortable for the patient and to optimize results which I appreciate. So happy with my filler and Botox treatment a few weeks ago. It looks great!!"- J.D. / Facebook / Jul 29, 2019
"After being referred to About Face & Body by a friend for botox and lip injections I finally took the plunge and tried it out for myself. I have an excellent experience each time I visit and I love Michelle’s approach to facial artistry procedures. It’s a start slow, try a little and go from there style that I feel other Med Spas miss the mark on. Some places based on their “after” photos look like they shove too much product in people faces at one single time. But here you’ll leave still feeling like you look like yourself and that’s what I love the most. If you haven’t tried them or are considering any sort of work done, visit them and have a consultation. At the very least you’ll leave with more knowledge and understand than before. And you’ll have realistic expectations on what you’re thinking about having done. They are fantastic!"- D.B. / Google / Mar 19, 2020
What is Botox for?
- Botox cosmetic is used to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles typically in the upper 1/3 of the face. Botox and it’s equivalents, Dysport® and Xeomin®, are all FDA approved, purified forms of botulinum toxin used in cosmetic settings to temporary treat overactive muscles that cause “dynamic” wrinkles.
Are the injections painful?
- We use the smallest needles available to inject Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin. These are the same type needles used for daily insulin injections and most clients say the treatments are very tolerable and we have several clever methods to help those who are anxious about the injections.
What Are The Possible Side Effects?
- BOTOX injections are incredibly common and safe procedures. Depending on the injection site, cosmetic side effects may include eyelid drooping and swelling at the injection site.
How long will my results last?
- Botox effectively relaxes the muscles responsible for wrinkles for at least 3 months. It varies how long it will take wrinkles to reappear, but it is usually between 3-5 months for most patients.
What is the ideal age to start treatments?
- Although Botox Cosmetic is approved for adults over 18, we recommend treatments to begin when visible lines begin to appear even when muscles are relaxed.
Can I combine Botox and other dermal fillers or treatments?
- Yes! You can safely combine your injectable treatments for convenience. Most individuals experience not only lines from overactive muscles but also volume loss as well as sun damage. Addressing all these factors of aging skin provide superior results! Many treatments such as chemical peels, certain laser and others can be followed with your Botox injections and many clients opt to have combination treatments at the same visit. Our expert injectors always provide consults to discuss the safest and most effective approach.