Micro-Needling with DERMAFRAC™ with Infusion of Serums
Dermafrac™ Micro-needling offers therapeutic and stimulating serums through thousands of fractional micro-channels with NO PAIN and NO DOWNTIME for all skin types.
- Medical micro-needling PLUS infusion treatments to stimulate the body’s own cellular repair system to produce new skin cells, collagen and elastin, improving texture and the signs of aging caused by sun damage.
- Medical grade skin lightening serums delivered further into the skin and more effectively than prescription topical treatments to improve irregular pigment
- Skin hydrating infusion with hyaluronic acid serums plump deeper layers of the skin for lasting effects on fine lines and texture.
- Anti-aging serums with peptides give the skin a better tone, glow, clarity and texture.
- Acne treatment serums reduce clogged pores and destroy acne causing bacteria.
- For more information see this link.
"Everyone is extremely nice. They make you feel welcome and very comfortable. Thank you!"- Y.C. / Google / Nov 12, 2020
"The best experience ... impressed by everything. The place is extra clean, modern and staff polite and knowledgeable. The PA Michelle extremely nice, able to go over all options you might have. Happy I finally got someone I can trust when comes to my face. Price... I don’t know if is cheaper or not but when is about face I think is well worth it to try the person who handles your face."- S.E. / Facebook / Oct 28, 2020
"I have had several different types of treatments and products from About Face & Body. The whole team is so knowledgeable and helpful. I especially like that they bring in different product teams for overviews and demos!!"- C.M. / Google / Mar 19, 2020
"After being referred to About Face & Body by a friend for botox and lip injections I finally took the plunge and tried it out for myself. I have an excellent experience each time I visit and I love Michelle’s approach to facial artistry procedures. It’s a start slow, try a little and go from there style that I feel other Med Spas miss the mark on. Some places based on their “after” photos look like they shove too much product in people faces at one single time. But here you’ll leave still feeling like you look like yourself and that’s what I love the most. If you haven’t tried them or are considering any sort of work done, visit them and have a consultation. At the very least you’ll leave with more knowledge and understand than before. And you’ll have realistic expectations on what you’re thinking about having done. They are fantastic!"- D.B. / Google / Mar 19, 2020
"Pleasant, relaxing atmosphere. Wonderful results."- L.S. / Facebook / Jan 30, 2020